Farm Worker Wanted in France 2020 Jobs Apply Now
Farm Job in France – He has a fantastic opportunity to hire a farm worker at the Bikenham trailer farm in North Bikinham, Norfolk. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who doesn’t mind working hard and getting their hands dirty! The successful candidate will have a position ‘he can do so’. She will be part of a small team that works 39 hours over 5 days a week. A flexible approach will be necessary as this role will require work on weekends with some work early in the morning and late in the evening.
Knowledge of Farm Job in France & poultry will be useful but unnecessary because full training will be provided.
Relationships include: – Preparing sheds for birds-feeding birds-daily health inspections-spreading ecstasy as required-to help maintain small farms
This should be done through our online application form. Documents for the right to work in an interview can be obtained and destroyed 60 days after unsuccessful applicants. A two-day trial is available to help you decide whether this is the right profession for you.
Loss Date: Open until it is filled. Date of interview:
Job Description Farm Job in France
- To assist in the process of obtaining high quality eggs,
- Working as part of the team and supporting the main inspections/responsibilities of the farm manager,
- Weight management,
- Male and female management,
- Egg management,
- Cold storage for nutrition,
- Water management, garbage management and ventilation and ventilation control,
- By ensuring that all vaccinations, etc., are carried out thoroughly and correctly.
- The farm manager must immediately be informed of ensuring that the health and safety policy is adhered to by reference to the health, safety, risk assessment,
- Health evidence provided by the company, and can be accessed as appropriate and guided in evidence, or as required by the group of senior managers prior to their handling and preparation for the use of meter readings,
- Temperature and so on, and to respond accordingly.
Conduct training related to work as required to ensure adherence to standards to ensure adherence to all codes of conduct at all times when a flexible approach is required, as this role will require work on weekends and work early in the evening and ensure that site security is maintained at all times during any other functions as needed to meet the needs of the Organization’s knowledge, skills, expertise and detailed approach to duties on the ability to prioritize duties/functions under the guidance of the Director of the Farm Working as part of a team as well as a special initiative.
If you have any question about this job please feel free to contact us on official website
You May Like this Job
- 2020 UAE Jobs Vacancies Apply Now
- Farm Job Canada 2020 Vacancies APPLY NOW
- Housekeeping Job Australia Free Visa Free Ticket APPLY NOW
- Oil & Gas Job
- Europe jobs
- Airline Jobs
- Address France, Lille
- Salary Offer $1800+
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1-2
- Education Qualification Minimum Edu
- Type of Job Part Time, Full Time
- Working Hour 8 Hour, 10 Hour
- Duty Shift Day
- Candidate Selection Via Online Application Selection
- Food Allowance Yes
- Accommodation Provide
- Air Ticket Yearly Yes
- Total Jobs 7 Jobs
- Slogan European Careers