We are currently seeking dedicated and skilled Poultry Workers to join our team in Canada. As a Poultry Worker, you will be an integral part of the poultry farming and processing industry, contributing to the production of high-quality poultry products. This opportunity comes with the added benefit of Visa Sponsorship, allowing qualified candidates from overseas to pursue a rewarding career in the Canadian poultry sector while experiencing the country’s diverse culture and landscapes.
||High School / Secondary
||Across the Canada
||CAD 15.00 – 30.00 @ Hourly
- Poultry Farming: Engage in various tasks related to poultry farming, including feeding, watering, and monitoring the well-being of chickens, turkeys, or other poultry species. Follow established protocols to ensure the birds’ comfort and health.
- Egg Collection: Gather eggs from the nesting areas and handle them carefully to maintain their quality and integrity.
- Poultry Processing: Participate in poultry processing activities, which may involve the humane slaughtering, cleaning, and packaging of poultry products for distribution and sale.
- Equipment Operation: Operate and maintain farming equipment, such as feeders, waterers, and incubators, to support efficient poultry production.
- Sanitation and Hygiene: Adhere to strict hygiene and sanitation standards to prevent the spread of diseases among poultry and maintain a clean working environment.
- Record Keeping: Maintain accurate records of poultry inventory, health status, and production data to ensure efficient farm management.
- Compliance with Regulations: Comply with industry regulations and animal welfare standards to ensure the ethical and responsible treatment of poultry.
- Physical Labor: Perform physically demanding tasks, including lifting heavy objects and standing for extended periods, as part of the poultry farming and processing process.
- Experience and Skills: Prior experience in poultry farming or a related agricultural field is advantageous. Familiarity with handling poultry or working in a similar environment is a plus.
- Visa Sponsorship Eligibility: Candidates must be eligible for a work visa in Canada. Visa sponsorship will be provided to qualified candidates based on their skills and experience.
- Physical Fitness: Poultry farming and processing require physical stamina and the ability to handle repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Animal Care: Demonstrate a compassionate and responsible approach to animal care, ensuring the well-being and welfare of the poultry under your supervision.
- Language Skills: Basic communication skills in English or French, the official languages of Canada, are beneficial for understanding instructions and collaborating with team members.
- Work Ethics: Display a strong work ethic, punctuality, and a commitment to upholding the highest standards of poultry farming and processing.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable to work in varying weather conditions and be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, as required in the poultry industry.
- Visa Sponsorship: Qualified candidates will receive sponsorship for their work visa, enabling them to legally work in Canada.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary based on your experience and skills in the poultry industry.
- Skill Development: Gain valuable expertise in poultry farming and processing, enhancing your career opportunities within the agricultural sector.
- Cultural Experience: Immerse yourself in the Canadian culture and explore its diverse landscapes and communities while contributing to the country’s thriving poultry industry.
- Supportive Work Environment: Join a supportive team dedicated to ethical and responsible poultry production, fostering a positive and respectful workplace culture.
If you are passionate about poultry farming and processing and dream of working in Canada, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with Visa Sponsorship. Join our team and contribute to providing high-quality poultry products to consumers across Canada and beyond.
Check: Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship