We are seeking a dedicated and analytical Socio-economic Research and Planning Officer to join our team in Canada. As a Socio-economic Research and Planning Officer, you will play a vital role in conducting research, analyzing data, and developing strategies to inform and guide socio-economic policies and initiatives. This opportunity comes with the added benefit of Visa Sponsorship, allowing qualified candidates from overseas to pursue a rewarding career in the field of socio-economic research and planning while experiencing the diverse culture and opportunities in Canada.
||Socio-economic research and planning officer
||High School / Secondary
||1-3 Years of Experience
||Across the Canada
||CAD 15.00 – 30.00 @ Hourly
Check: Unskilled Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Research and Analysis: Conduct research on various socio-economic issues, gather data, and perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify trends, patterns, and areas of concern.
- Policy Development: Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and recommend socio-economic policies, strategies, and action plans that address key challenges and support sustainable development.
- Data Interpretation: Interpret research findings and data analysis results to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to decision-makers.
- Report Writing: Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations that communicate research findings, analysis methodologies, and policy recommendations in a clear and accessible manner.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Engage with government agencies, community organizations, and other stakeholders to gather input, share research outcomes, and ensure alignment with their needs and priorities.
- Forecasting and Planning: Develop socio-economic forecasts and scenarios to anticipate future trends and challenges, contributing to long-term planning and decision-making.
- Evaluation and Impact Assessment: Assess the effectiveness and impact of existing policies and programs, making evidence-based recommendations for improvement.
- Data Collection and Surveys: Design and implement surveys and data collection methods to gather socio-economic information directly from individuals, communities, and organizations.
Check: Graphic Arts Technician needed in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Analytical Expertise: Possess a degree in economics, social sciences, public policy, or a related field. Strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills are essential.
- Visa Sponsorship Eligibility: Candidates must be eligible for a work visa in Canada. Visa sponsorship will be provided to qualified candidates based on their skills and experience.
- Detail-Oriented: Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail when conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing reports.
- Communication Skills: Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with team members, stakeholders, and decision-makers.
- Problem-Solving Abilities: Exhibit the ability to identify complex socio-economic challenges and develop innovative solutions.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English or French, the official languages of Canada, is beneficial for effective communication within the team and with stakeholders.
- Visa Sponsorship: Qualified candidates will receive sponsorship for their work visa, enabling them to legally work in Canada.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary, commensurate with your skills and experience in socio-economic research and planning.
- Professional Development: Enhance your research and planning skills and contribute to meaningful policy development and implementation.
- Cultural Experience: Immerse yourself in the Canadian culture and engage with a diverse range of socio-economic challenges and opportunities.
- Impactful Work: Join a team committed to making a positive impact on socio-economic well-being and contributing to the advancement of communities.
Check: Civil Engineering Technician needed in Canada with Visa Sponsorship